Passionate About Business
Passionate about serving businesses, I am devoted to those who are equally passionate about their companies. Whether you are an entrepreneur or large multi-national company looking for someone with uncommon experience, dedication to excellence, flexibility, and an enduring commitment to success, I’m there for you.
Before entering private practice, I was the Vice President and General Counsel of a $2.2B defense contractor where I personally handled a broad range of complex legal and business issues. My career also encompassed leading and managing contracts and subcontracts, and pricing professionals.
Since entering into private practice, I’ve successfully supported multiple companies as their outside counsel handling a wide range of matters, worked through complex issues for clients, structured and negotiated innovative deals, and had fun in the process.
A pragmatic, hands-on attorney with a successful private practice and a diverse corporate career with Fortune 50, mid-sized aerospace and defense companies, I bring a breadth of comprehensive knowledge and experience to you.
- Government Contracts & Subcontracts
- Business Law
- Supplier Management
- Intellectual Property
- Government Data Rights (included SBIR/STTR Programs)
- Business Ethics & Compliance
- Strategic Alliances
- Deal Structuring & Negotiations
- International Contracts
- Employment Law
- Commercial Leases
- Export Control & Trade Compliance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- New Business Start-Ups
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Mediation and Dispute Resolution
- Your company deserves a lawyer who provides the right information at the right time, so you can make the best decision
- Anticipating and preventing problems is good for business because many problems can be avoided
- Complex legal and regulatory issues can be unraveled and simplified
- Preserving and nurturing business relationships enhances your “bottom line”
- It’s my job to find workable solutions so you can focus on managing your business
- Rutgers University School of Law, Juris Doctor with Honors
- Webster University, MBA with Distinction
- California State University at Long Beach, B.S. Finance
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas Bar Association
- Collin County Bar Association
- Licensed to practice law in Texas and Pennsylvania
- Federal District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Federal Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
I am also a veteran of the U.S. Army (Military Intelligence) and served in Desert Storm.